Castle Street Shop
As of Monday 1st June we are officially re-open, however, this will be for limited hours and with certain restrictions made necessary by the current advice relating to Coronavirus.
Current Opening Hours:
10.30am - 3pm
Despite off-licences being classed as essential retail (we all knew that already, obviously), we took the decision to close our store for the first 10 weeks of lockdown as we didn't want to encourage people to make extra trips into town.
Thank you to everyone who took advantage of our local delivery service during that time - N.B. We are continuing to offer this service free of charge.
We would encourage those without another reason to head into town to continue using this service. Don't think that we don't want to see you though - we really do!
The phones will remain manned during opening hours if anyone wants to contact us with enquiries about our wine selection or would like some general advice on our product range. We can also offer a similar service at any time (middle of the night excepted) via email.
We are very happy to accept orders/enquiries via email (we will then send a payment link), or via our fully-integrated website at any time. We can also take telephone orders during shop opening hours (see above).
FREE Local Deliveries
- We aim to ensure orders received before 3pm Monday to Saturday are delivered the same afternoon where practicable. Please do add a note when prompted if this is vital for you - as such we can juggle orders appropriately if necessary.
- We are offering local deliveries for FREE within 15 miles of Cirencester (Swindon to Gloucester, roughly).
- We have a new, all-singing, all-dancing 'thing' which calculates shipping distances automatically based on your post-code, so no need to get the tape-measure out.
- To help our customers during the current situation, we have removed the minimum order value, but would ask for an 'honesty' minimum of (around) £50 if ordering from more than 5 miles away due to the costs involved.
- In conjunction with our courier, DPD, we are continuing to offer a national delivery service, which is currently contact-free.
- Orders received before midday Monday-Friday should ship the same day via next-working-day courier. Orders received after midday or at the weekend will ship at the earliest available opportunity.
- We have set a flat rate of £7.99 for any orders under £150, any orders over £150 will be delivered free of charge (excluding the Islands).
- Occasionally an order will ship with our alternative courier, Parcel-X, to ensure it reaches you as quickly as possible (e.g. if a DPD collection cut-off has been missed or they cannot collect on a given day - please add an order note if you would prefer DPD, even if it takes an extra day). We may also use this option for beers and/or oversized wines which cannot be shipped in our DPD approved packaging (where this is the reason, there will be no DPD alternative).